Sign in to follow this  
taugusti

Charging network preference

Description:  

I suggest to add a way to select charging networks as preference as an addition to the current selection of connector type and charge power.

I suggest that you partner up with the charging network owners to ensure that the list of charging stations are always up to date.

In Denmark, four networks dominate: Tesla, Clever, e.on and Ionity. Additionally, I would suggest that you add Plugsurfing (and similar services that give access to multiple networks).

Use Case: 

// As a PEV user I want to plan charging stops on my trips based on the chargingn network subscription(s) I pay for so that I avoid pay-per-use charging stations and manual charge planning //

The reason for this feature request is that a lot of us have subscriptions to a specific charging network and therefore prefer to use that to reduce the charging costs.
I already use abrp for longer trips.

But when I drive in Denmark (where my e.on subscription covers), I always manually adjust the suggested charging stations to avoid the ones I do not have a subscription for.

When I go outside Denmark, I would prefer to be able to instruct abrp to use plugsurfing to make sure I only go to chargers where I can use the rf-id chip to charge.

• Like 1

That's implemented already!

Klick on a charger, select "Prefer or avoid..."

image.png.669b6ba3c2eac8a34f9d9a64e1c48f50.png

and select

image.png.8a13e458f8c41e7bf69e6754221d966f.png

Edited by edgarw

On 1/21/2020 at 2:12 PM, leobaillard said:

Hi!

I can't seem to find this option the new UI. Is this planned to be implemented? If so, do you have an idea of the timeframe?

It's not there (yet, hopefully).