Kermit68

Some data to fine tune existing alpha model

@Jason-ABRP what about the MY21 model ? For what we have understood there are no differeneces with regards to consumptio while the DC charging curve is different. I'm collecting some data about that since I just gor a new MY21 I-Pace. Can I be of any help in improving the MY21 model ?

8 hours ago, Jason-ABRP said:

More Live Data to tune the model to real vehicles, we still have relatively little with a lot of statistical variation.

Thank you for the response. We can get logged live data. What are you looking for? 

9 hours ago, Jason-ABRP said:

Definitely would be happy to make a '21 I-Pace with an updated charge curve if you can find the curve!

@Jason-ABRP I happen to have a brand new MY21 since 3 weeks :-)

I have a charging curve @18°C ambient temeprature using a Tritium HPC. I have a lot of data beside the charging curve itself, like real SoC, battery temparature, voltage and current. I only miss the very beginning part of the curve sice I forgot to immediately start data logging from OBD port. But I a few dayes I'll have the opportunity for another deep charge. Please tell me what would you like me to log and the format of the data you need (cvs ?)

Probably also better to move this to a dedicated discussione for MY21.

One question: for live date currently only Tronity can be used for I-Pace? No Torque Pro option for example ?

I-Pace_MY21_charging_curve.jpg

I'd be happy to support Torque or anything else, but need a PID list to work from.  I wasn't aware anyone had decoded the I-Pace's PIDs yet.  Send them my way and I'll get the support added.  It's probably also a good idea to send them to EVNotify to get some support there as well.

3 minutes ago, Jason-ABRP said:

I'd be happy to support Torque or anything else, but need a PID list to work from.  I wasn't aware anyone had decoded the I-Pace's PIDs yet.  Send them my way and I'll get the support added.  It's probably also a good idea to send them to EVNotify to get some support there as well.

It's a 4/5 people team exchanging data on https://www.ipaceforums.co.uk/

One it's me, I can be the inteface as I'm the only one with a MY21 and there are some minor differences in the PIDs.  It's probably easier if you tell us which data you absolutely need and ones are "nice to have". The list we came across is pretty big ...