On 8/10/2019 at 1:54 AM, Stéphane Vidouse said:

Description:  Add IONITY charging stations

Use Case: Would be nice that ABRP consider charging at IONITY (faster & cheaper than SuC for Model 3 users)

These are already available! In Settings > More Settings check "CCS" and you'll have access to all of the non-Tesla CCS chargers in Europe, including Ionity.

Doesn't 

On 8/12/2019 at 3:46 AM, Jason (ABRP) said:

These are already available! In Settings > More Settings check "CCS" and you'll have access to all of the non-Tesla CCS chargers in Europe, including Ionity.

Doesn't this make the planner consider 50kw chargers as well??

I am a model 3 user, and I am only interested in 150kw or faster chargers, like fortum, circle k and ionity. Because they are all faster and cheaper than Tesla superchargers.

I want a filter with CCS that I can specify minimum charging speed, just like you can do with type 2 connectors.

It makes more sense to have CCS filters, since that is what you use on a route.

It might consider them, but if there's a faster alternative it will use that. It's not going to select a 50kW charger if there's a 150kW one available.