Sign in to follow this  
Martin Mortensen

Sync with VW e-Golf

Hi,

How would I go about syncing my saved routes with my VW e-Golf navigation system (Discover Pro)?

This has the possibility to receive navigation destinations and routes, but I can’t figure out how to extract them or send them from ABRP.

How do you typically send routes to your e-Golf? Is there an app sharing interface or something on your phone? We're happy to support it if you tell us how. 

Personally, I use Google Maps in Android Auto in my Bolt, and once I have a route planned I click "Share > Share Next Step" which sends the next step to Google Maps.  The route might be a little different, but ABRP is pretty quick to replan and adjust to the route Google is taking me.

Hi Jason,

That is done though the VW "We Connect" website (previsosly called "Car-Net"), but it is a manual process requiering me to enter each step, so the easist way would proberbely be like you, open it in Google Maps and then plot in the waypoints manually on the VW We Connect website.

Thanks for the quick reply :)