Gundersen

Overnight stay and arrival time

I just discovered ABRP but seems to miss out a few important options but it might be me not knowing where to enter them.

driving from Denmark to Italy in two weeks and want to stay a night in Austria.

i want to arrive at the hotel in Italy next day at 14:00

so it would be nice to be able to enter arrival time the same way as departure time.

or at least be able to tell I will rest at the hotel for 10 hours before I drive again. I can only put in a long break at 30min the way I see it.

On 7/3/2019 at 4:09 AM, Gundersen said:

I just discovered ABRP but seems to miss out a few important options but it might be me not knowing where to enter them.

driving from Denmark to Italy in two weeks and want to stay a night in Austria.

i want to arrive at the hotel in Italy next day at 14:00

so it would be nice to be able to enter arrival time the same way as departure time.

or at least be able to tell I will rest at the hotel for 10 hours before I drive again. I can only put in a long break at 30min the way I see it.

Unfortunately, we don't really have that feature yet, setting a target arrival time.  You can set a new departure time at any waypoint, so if you know when you're going to depart a particular waypoint you can click the settings icon next to the waypoint and set that time.  You can also set a charging time for a given waypoint, if your hotel has a charger, and we'll compute how much charge you'll receive.

On 7/6/2019 at 5:31 AM, Gundersen said:

Is the forum dead or does the owners not care to reply?

No, just very busy and taking vacations just like you!