Padraigdc

Real time journey info

Some guidance please. Leaf40 driver using iPhone 8 here. Reading live data perfectly, but for some reason I cannot get real time journey info chart to monitor planned vs real consumption on the screen while driving? Any ideas folks?

Interesting, do you have a second phone running LeafSpy? I know LeafSpy will shut down server logging not too long after being put in the background (I have a request out to the developer to fix this behavior, keep your eyes out for an update).

Aha. I am trying to run both on same device with ABRP in foreground. I will try running on separate devices. Any idea of timeline for fix?

He said he was going to get to it in not too long, so I'm hopeful.  It did sound like LeafSpy wasn't his main project anymore, so I'm glad he was willing to put the fix in.