green light

Leaf Spy Error

I have an error message while using leaf spy:

{"status": "error", "exception": "Traceback (most recent call last):\n  File \"/home/lincoln/electrictripplanner-web/api/1/telemetry.py\", line 197, in send_leafspy\n    lh = leafspy_handler.LeafSpyHandler(car_model,raw_tlm=urlparse.parse_qs(req.args),last_tlm=user_tlm[\"latest_tlm\"])\n  File \"/home/lincoln/electrictripplanner-web/api/1/obd_lib/leafspy_handler.py\", line 51, in __init__\n    tlm[\"power\"] = tlm[\"voltage\"] * tlm[\"current\"] / 1000\nTypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'NoneType' and 'NoneType'\n"}

get_user_telemetry returns a speed of "null". And "view live data" has a speed of "-- km/h". Could that be the reason why no real time charts are shown?

5 hours ago, green light said:

get_user_telemetry returns a speed of "null". And "view live data" has a speed of "-- km/h". Could that be the reason why no real time charts are shown?

Indeed it was, you know the drill, fix a bug for another user, cause a bug for someone else.  Or in this case, everyone else.

Yes, I do. And I am sorry to tell you that there is still a problem: Speed is now stuck to zero, no longer dashes but 0 km/h and due to that no chart.

On 6/4/2019 at 10:35 AM, green light said:

Yes, I do. And I am sorry to tell you that there is still a problem: Speed is now stuck to zero, no longer dashes but 0 km/h and due to that no chart.

Hmm, my tests work fine now, perhaps an inadvertent rollback on my bugfix last night or something?

I will test this again today with my simulator setup. 12 hours ago it worked indeed, maybe my previous test was too early before you deployed your fix.