Bo (ABRP)

Alpha Feedback - Renault Zoe

On the consumption for mine (Zoe Q210 22kWh), I'm using 220Wh/km since I changed from the old Michelin EV tyres to Michelin Cross Climate+.

The consumption with the EV tyres was very close to the ABRP default. In fact, I think I found ABRP a bit conservative by a couple %.

Even still, the CC+ are a far better tyre despite the loss in range. I don't regret changing them. The tyre noise is lower and increase in grip is significant.

Hi,

I'm ZE50 R135 user, frankly saying new one with 1,5K km done ;)

I have already made couple of longer trips and can confirm around 225Wh/km estimate on 12 degrees Celsius.

Trip estimation made by ABRP, was really close in wide range of speeds.

On the other hand charging curve on CCS chargers is underestimated. Charging prediction was approx 25kWh on 40kWh charger under 60% of SOC, whilst in fact it was close to 35kW.

My own charging curve was close to this published by FASTNED. Is any chance to correct it?

greetings,

Kuba

"My Drives" looks to be broken. I'm not sure if it's just my account, Zoes in general, or all...

If I look at my 12th July drive for example, it shows -

Screenshot_20200714-201003_ABRP.thumb.jpg.09ae71384807a79d18c03ab3c60651c2.jpg

I switched on ABRP when i started with SoC from EVNotify. Then I drove to the planned charge stop along the route and plugged in. I charged up to the recommended charge percent. I think it was 41%, just to see how it would all play out. During the charge it told me to leave a few times, not really sure why.

I left the charge stop and drove to my destination, and when I was done I drove back. The saved drive shows the route and SoC fluctuation but nothing else and doesn't provide any info on the charge speed or distance - despite the map showing the actual route I took based on location.

In the web version, I see similar info except not even fully. The bottom is cut-off by a navigation bar and the scroll bar won't go down further.

image.thumb.png.43fa63bfa5dc89cbfe0d991510dc28f6.png

Posted (edited)

I think I may be missing part of the trip, possible due to network issues. I may do another test trip tomorrow or thursday.

Edited by Brian D

Ah, it may also be that we don't get much data from the Zoe via EVNotify, since (if I recall) it has limited support.  Would you email me (jason@abetterrouteplanner.com) with your account details so I can take a closer look, and at least get the app working better with limited data?

• Like 1

Thanks, I've just sent you an email Jason.

What battery sizes are you using for the ZOEs? They generally have a higher kWh available than advertised.
EV-database.org gives some good info on this. I was thinking perhaps if you could calculate the kWh used based on model & SOH but the accuracy may not be great.

I've checked my own and it has 2% degradation and 22.8kWh remaining, which matches with the ev-database 23.3kWh net figure.
Both Q210 and R240 have 23.3kWh batteries, the ZE40's have 41kWh batteries, and ZE50's have 52kWh batteries. All net values.