Rickj2903

Wrong SoC during journey

Question

Hi,

For the last two weeks the SoC during most journeys is showing incorrectly. I have ABRP connected via Tronity and initially the status/SoC is all good with the car (especially first thing in the morning) but if I charge the car during the day ABRP doesn't reflect the new status (eg car shows 100% ABRP shows 63% from before the car was charged). Today during a 70 mile journey I started at 99% and ABRP showed the same, however I drove more efficiently than ABRP expected me to, and ABRP showed SoC at 61% when the car was showing 69%, the status bars were green throughout the journey and occasionally (very briefly) the SoC displayed by ABRP would change to the same as the charge showing on the car display, however this is only for a second or two and then ABRP would go back to showing the wrong SoC again. Has anyone else experienced this?

2 answers to this question

Hi, I had the exact same experience today connected with Tronity. I also noticed the brief changes of the SoC not displaying properly. The trip report though reflects the actual SoC during the trip, so it seems to be a screen navigation display thing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mpaterakis said:

Hi, I had the exact same experience today connected with Tronity. I also noticed the brief changes of the SoC not displaying properly. The trip report though reflects the actual SoC during the trip, so it seems to be a screen navigation display thing.

Thanks I was beginning to wonder if it was just me as I'm fairly new to ABRP and had set something wrong. It's like the display isn't displaying the info correctly that its obviously getting from Tronity.