Jump to content
  • 0
Gwoity

ABRP Freezes on Navigation

Question

I'm running the most recent version of ABRP on my Google Pixel 4a.  I have it linked to my Torque Pro account so I can get real-time data from my Chevy Bolt.  Everything works great when planning a trip.  However, where I run into an issue is when I begin the trip and start navigation.  After a few seconds to 5 mins the location of my vehicle will freeze on the map or return to the start of the route.  After it happens, the navigation is useless and won't recover.  I want to live ABRP, but at this point it is not useable at all.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 12/5/2021 at 11:51, Gwoity said:

Estoy ejecutando la versión más reciente de ABRP en mi Google Pixel 4a. Lo tengo vinculado a mi cuenta Torque Pro para poder obtener datos en tiempo real de mi Chevy Bolt. Todo funciona muy bien a la hora de planificar un viaje. Sin embargo, donde me encuentro con un problema es cuando comienzo el viaje y comienzo la navegación. Después de unos segundos a 5 minutos, la ubicación de mi vehículo se congelará en el mapa o volverá al inicio de la ruta. Después de que suceda, la navegación es inútil y no se recuperará. Quiero vivir ABRP, pero en este punto no es utilizable en absoluto. ¡Cualquier ayuda sería apreciada! Gracias

Testing in VW ID.4 + Android Auto, with last version of ABRP (4.0.42) running in my Xiaomi MI9. Everything seems to go fine until I begin the navigation process, then the app freezes & don´t return to life

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Just now, Gus said:

Testing in VW ID.4 + Android Auto, with last version of ABRP (4.0.42) running in my Xiaomi MI9. Everything seems to go fine until I begin the navigation process, then the app freezes & don´t return to life

That's exactly what happens to me ☹️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 5/16/2021 at 5:18 PM, Gwoity said:

That's exactly what happens to me ☹️

In the Android Auto general discussión Samuel Admin says my problem can be related with Xiaomi energy saving settings. I turned it off & tested in a short ride, ABRP didn't freeze and work as expected. Don't know if it will help you with your Gpixel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
9 minutes ago, Gus said:

In the Android Auto general discussión Samuel Admin says my problem can be related with Xiaomi energy saving settings. I turned it off & tested in a short ride, ABRP didn't freeze and work as expected. Don't know if it will help you with your Gpixel

Thanks, I will look for some similar setting in my Pixel...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, Samuel-ABRP said:

Pixel 4 does not have the restrictions as Xiaomi devices. If you use live data try turning override position on in vehicle settings. For some people this worked.

Thanks, I will try that setting 🤞🤞🤞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 5/26/2021 at 3:28 AM, Samuel-ABRP said:

Pixel 4 does not have the restrictions as Xiaomi devices. If you use live data try turning override position on in vehicle settings. For some people this worked.

I tried out a short trip with this option activated and the app didn't freeze!  Maybe this is a solution 🤞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...