Glyn

Live Data From LEAF Spy not working

On 4/12/2021 at 2:53 PM, Padraigdc said:

Hi, new phone and completely forgot Leafspy server strings for live ABRP data. Can anyone help me with link to Leafspy setup?

It's actually directly in ABRP. There u can see all the instructions, like in the picture above.

I for myself added the Server URL and it sends data to ABRP. But when I switch from LeafSpy to ABRP it stops sending data. I already allowed background use in the settings. But it just won't work.

Are u using LeafSpy and ABRP on the same device? I'm using a Xiaomi Mi A1. Otherwise I would need to find another solution, like OVMS or something like that.

On 7/30/2019 at 5:08 PM, Jason-ABRP said:

Ah, interesting.  So the SoC you're seeing in ABRP matches the LeafSpy SoC?

That means LeafSpy must not be sending us some of the data we use to compute the dashboard SoC.  The reason it doesn't match is LeafSpy by default sends the "raw" SoC, which includes some battery capacity loss, and the reserved battery (generally around 0-10% at the bottom of the battery).  I'm not sure why LeafSpy would be missing some parameters when they send it to us? Perhaps a better question for the LeafSpy developer?

Hi Jason,

Any chance you and your team were able to resolve this? Just started using ABRP with my 2015 Nissan leaf 24kwh, and ABRP is reporting ~8% more SOC than Leafspy and Dashboard.

Thanks in advance!

P.S loving the app, you guys did amazing work. We are using it for our leaf and model y.

On 7/30/2019 at 5:08 PM, Jason-ABRP said:

Ah, interesting.  So the SoC you're seeing in ABRP matches the LeafSpy SoC?

That means LeafSpy must not be sending us some of the data we use to compute the dashboard SoC.  The reason it doesn't match is LeafSpy by default sends the "raw" SoC, which includes some battery capacity loss, and the reserved battery (generally around 0-10% at the bottom of the battery).  I'm not sure why LeafSpy would be missing some parameters when they send it to us? Perhaps a better question for the LeafSpy developer?

Hi Jason, any chance you and your team were able to resolve this? Just started using ABRP with my 2015 Nissan leaf 24kwh, and ABRP is reporting ~8% more SOC than Leafspy and Dashboard. Thanks in advance!

P.S loving the app, you guys did amazing work! We are using it for our leaf and model y.