Glyn

Live Data From LEAF Spy not working

On 6/25/2019 at 6:54 PM, MrThrane said:

You can run it in split screen on your phone. I'm doing that and it's working great. 🙂 

Hm, I can get LeafSpy Pro and ABRP in Chrome up in split screen, but only the app with focus seems to update. I'm on a Moto X4 running Android 9. Any tips or tricks?

I'm experiencing problems with ABRP and it's Drive and follow-up mode. If plotting a route with LeafSpy Pro sync enabled, ABRP does not show the 'driving' mode. It keeps saying 'Real-time information when driving' on the drive-mode screen. When looking at the map, you will see your 'navigation pointer' moving over the road. So ABRP does get location data, however, it does not show on the 'drive mode' screen.

19 hours ago, NootNoot said:

I'm experiencing problems with ABRP and it's Drive and follow-up mode. If plotting a route with LeafSpy Pro sync enabled, ABRP does not show the 'driving' mode. It keeps saying 'Real-time information when driving' on the drive-mode screen. When looking at the map, you will see your 'navigation pointer' moving over the road. So ABRP does get location data, however, it does not show on the 'drive mode' screen.

What do you see when you have LeafSpy open in the foreground and ABRP on another device or splitscreen on the Live Data display?

Hello,

I've the same issue, no data life displayed.

Connected and old Android phone with BT and Wifi connected to Access Point enabled on iPhone as relay for Internet access.
abetterrouteplanner web site is displayed on Android Tablet and Wifi connected to Access Point enabled on iPhone.

I'm using Leaf Spy Pro and it was running before ID Changed.
Android phone, are configured with LeafSpy Setup on my my account on Abetterrouteplanner.
Note - ID Change each time that I display LeafSpy Setup.

When I view Live Data I've -> Age 4414412

Capture du 2019-07-08 18-04-48.png

8 hours ago, kdebarb63 said:

Hello,

I've the same issue, no data life displayed.

Connected and old Android phone with BT and Wifi connected to Access Point enabled on iPhone as relay for Internet access.
abetterrouteplanner web site is displayed on Android Tablet and Wifi connected to Access Point enabled on iPhone.

I'm using Leaf Spy Pro and it was running before ID Changed.
Android phone, are configured with LeafSpy Setup on my my account on Abetterrouteplanner.
Note - ID Change each time that I display LeafSpy Setup.

When I view Live Data I've -> Age 4414412

Very strange, could you send me a Private Message of the webserver logging settings from LeafSpy?  Also, when you try to log, does any kind of popup show up in LeafSpy? Perhaps a semi-transparent text popup that disappears after a few seconds?

14 hours ago, Jason (ABRP) said:

Very strange, could you send me a Private Message of the webserver logging settings from LeafSpy?  Also, when you try to log, does any kind of popup show up in LeafSpy? Perhaps a semi-transparent text popup that disappears after a few seconds?

Ok, I will send the settings - I don't see any popop.

On 7/6/2019 at 3:20 PM, Jason (ABRP) said:

What do you see when you have LeafSpy open in the foreground and ABRP on another device or splitscreen on the Live Data display?

I have send the dongle back to the manufacturer, the connection of the dongle dropped every 30 seconds. Another 'strange' problem occures: when driving with my Leaf and ABRP is logged in on my ABRP-account, ABRP does not show anything in the drive-mode. When logging out of my ABRP-account, ABRP catches a location within seconds and displays accurate information in the drive-mode. 

Does ABRP wait for LeafSpy e.g. to send information? I have LeafSpy off now (because of the DOA of the Dongle). 

8 hours ago, NootNoot said:

I have send the dongle back to the manufacturer, the connection of the dongle dropped every 30 seconds. Another 'strange' problem occures: when driving with my Leaf and ABRP is logged in on my ABRP-account, ABRP does not show anything in the drive-mode. When logging out of my ABRP-account, ABRP catches a location within seconds and displays accurate information in the drive-mode. 

Does ABRP wait for LeafSpy e.g. to send information? I have LeafSpy off now (because of the DOA of the Dongle). 

Hmm, it should detect stale data, and revert to "blind GPS" mode, I will investigate this weekend as I have time.

@NootNoot - Turns out there was a bug (and it was the "how did that ever work in the first place" variety), and it should be fixed now! I also made it so that browser position will fill in the gaps if the data rate is lower than once every 5 seconds.