BigLee

Using Ferries

Hey guys! I'm currently routing from Scotland to the Alps and ABRP routes me through Folkestone-Calais. My preferred routing is via Hull - Zeebrugge. Is there any way to plot this as one trip or do I need to create two different trips, one to Hull and one from Zeebrugge? 

Cheers

Lee

From the US and curious about this.  Is there a ferry from Hull to Zeebrugge?  That looks like a really long way.  Can you force it to go through Hull and Zeebrugge by putting them in as waypoints?

BTW, loved visiting Scotland last year.  Beautiful country, and if my wife and I ever decided to become expat's from the US, that's where we would go.  I'd love to sit at a little seaside fish and chips place in Stonehaven again guarding my food from the gulls.

On 4/19/2019 at 5:10 AM, BigLee said:

Hey guys! I'm currently routing from Scotland to the Alps and ABRP routes me through Folkestone-Calais. My preferred routing is via Hull - Zeebrugge. Is there any way to plot this as one trip or do I need to create two different trips, one to Hull and one from Zeebrugge? 

You should be able to right click the ferry line and add it to your route.