Sign in to follow this  
Brent

rubber band routes to select different roads

Description: I really like the features of this planner but it would be great to be able to move the routes to alternate roads 

like google maps does in its planner, otherwise it is very difficult to select the roads I would prefer to drive on.

also it would be nice to specify as asked for here elswhere, more charge details based on optimum charge rate eg

if super charging it would be great to plan based on charge rate, optimize trip to use the fastest charge rate not charge state when arriving

and specifiy a minium charge time at a charger, it seems to plan some stops to be just a few minutes instead of filling the battery more at a previous

charger

thanks for working on a improved planner though

Use Case:  I would use this all of the time, right now i have to use google maps to select scenic or preferred roads.

• Like 1

This is a feature we used to have, before we migrated away from Google Maps.  It's been on our to-do list to bring back for a while, I just haven't had time to do it.  Perhaps what we need to do is put up a poll thread, see what new features are most desired by the community so we can focus our efforts.

We are solidly in need of a good UI/UX person, both Bo and I are engineers by trade (day jobs!), and it definitely shows in the interface.  If anyone's interested, send us an email!