Sign in to follow this  
IanM

Separate options for "Avoid Ferries and Car Trains"

Description:  Please provide separate options for "Avoid Ferries" and "Avoid Car Trains"

Use Case: I use Eurotunnel regularly. I do not want to use ferries. While "Avoid Ferries and Car Trains" does still route via Eurotunnel, it is not intuitive - it would be cleaner to have them as separate options.

• Like 1

I would like to also suggest that all of the avoid options be selectable at the same time.  Currently you have to choose which thing to avoid.  Sometimes I would like to avoid both Toll Roads and Highways.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Clay said:

I would like to also suggest that all of the avoid options be selectable at the same time.  Currently you have to choose which thing to avoid.  Sometimes I would like to avoid both Toll Roads and Highways.

Agreed, the plan I have going forward is to make them in to checkboxes that can be individually selected for a plan.

• Thanks 1