mgueit

Live Data Setup

Hi, I am a beginner, I dont find "View Live Data > Setup" in the parameters where can I find ? If you have pic to show me ... thank you very much) Because I want to connect a OBD dongle with torque ...

Ah, where did you find that reference? We've since updated our UI and it's now under Car model > Add my car.  I will update that path if you tell me where it's out of date.

22 minutes ago, Jason (ABRP) said:

Ah, where did you find that reference? We've since updated our UI and it's now under Car model > Add my car.  I will update that path if you tell me where it's out of date.

thant you for the response, I see here in googgle search

Please can you tell me the tutoriel after buying the OBD dongle what I must do to connect with ABRP ?

Under settings (select "detailed view"- my car model - settings - show live data instructions:

image.png.d2b823924a3bc4840e8333a50651c0e1.png

?? I don t have this settings in the website abetterrouteplanner.com :  see my pic Is the french version is different ? In the Iphone App I dont have to

2020-06-26 18_14_07-A Better Routeplanner.png

Fixed! In french you're looking for the option: "Ajouter ma voiture" under "Sélectionnez le modèle", and then there will be setup instructions for the various options to connect your car.  You can see a summary of the options here:

https://abetterrouteplanner.com/compare/livedata/

Unfortunately, we haven't translated those yet, so they're all in english.