On 2/26/2021 at 9:46 PM, clayton4115 said:

yes, looks like everything has stalled

This morning the latest ABRP for Android displayed "Android Auto connected" on the driving screen as I was driving. I could not find it within the Android Auto apps on my car display, though -- the message only showed up on the phone display. Is this supposed to work yet? How?

5 hours ago, Katya-ABRP said:

We got the open beta approved! Android Auto support is available in the latest beta version ?

This is so awesome!! ABRP on Hyundai Ioniq Electric -- worked pretty well out of the box.

signal-2021-03-24-191932.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi! I've been trying to connect the app to android car. The app says android car is connected, however I'm not able to see ABRP in my car (kia e-niro) when I start up android car. 

Does anyone know what the problem could be? Do I indeed need the beta version? If so, where do I get it?

Thanks!

Ok, so I managed to get the beta version. I've played with it in my car and it just doensn't seem to work. 

First of all, there is no button to press to open ABRP in android car. When I use the app to send the planned route to android car, nothing happens. Although android car does crash a few times and when it does start android car and the phone get very slow. 

Any ideas what's happening here?

Thanks