Planning an EV trip from the Colorado Front Range over Vail Pass on I-70 to Carbondale CO and back.

Looking forward to seeing how the climb and descent consumption rates match up to ABRP's predictions.

ABRP says we can get all the way there with no charging stops, arriving at our destination with 22% charge remaining (starting at 100%/310 miles) after driving 222 miles in a Tesla Model 3 LR AWD.

ABRP says we can get all the way home (starting at 22%/68 miles) with only two 15-minute Supercharger stops, so only 30 minutes of charging for a total of 425 miles mountain driving there and back, arriving home with 15%/46 miles remaining.

My son reported driving up to Mount Evans and back from Denver and regaining almost all his original range coming down (also Tesla M3 LR AWD), so the ABRP predictions do seem reasonable. 

Has anybody else here driven any EV across Colorado on I-70 and can report their consumption results across the Continental Divide, especially Vail Pass?

I did the drive across Colorado from Las Vegas.  I only looked at the usage from the Eisenhower Tunnel back to home in Arvada (Wadsworth Exit)  I used 2% of the power on the way back, a distance of approximately 54 miles. 2015 MS 85D  Hope that helps.