Bizarro

Skipping a SC and reducing speed

Question

Hello,

I believe this has to be a bug, planning a trip from Boise ID to Salt Lake City UT and it says I need to reduce speed between Twin Falls ID and Salt Lake City UT.  There is a SC on that leg but it refuses to use it, even if I try to force add it as a waypoint.  I tried other trips and it works fine, picking up all SC options.  I tried turning off the option to reduce speed and it routes through a different path, still not picking up the SC it should to allow for a full speed trip.  Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Issue happens on the desktop site, the app on my phone (android) and even on new.abetterrouteplanner site :(

https://imgur.com/a/EAb8qMD

2 answers to this question

if you select this SC point an click right: do you see a notice like: this point is not used in automatic planning?

Hi, thanks, went to check and get an answer to your question and its working today on abetterrouteplanner and new.abetterrouteplanner desktop as well as on the android app.  Weird!