Miguel Jamous

Support for Apple Carplay

Description: Support for Apple CarPlay

Use Case: Would be nice to see the application to appear on Apple CarPlay. Waze and other Navigation software till now doesn't support Electric cars and we don't see the charging points. This should be a enormous advantage for this app, even against builtin GPS from manufactures which are the moments always outdated!!!

Thanks

Miguel

Edited by Miguel Jamous

I also agree that it would be nice if it support apple carplay. Apple makes innovative products so their old devices gets outdated. Apple is also accused and proven guilty for make older iPhones and iPads slow when they launch new iphones or iPads so people buy them. this kind of selling strategy is unbelievable. I hate them because of this. I also hate their programs. I searched how to reset a forgotten apple id password and it is like resetting my credit card password. It does not need to be that complicated.

I’m sure Bo is aware of this, but whilst researching something else I discovered that CarPlay now supports 2nd displays. It’s all handled “in-house” by iOS so it would be available only on cars which support it and not on others. You could set it to have next turning pop up on the HUD, or the map to display on the instrument panel (dashboard), or even have the SOC, distance etc panel to show on the dashboard. There’s a lot of cool stuff now in CarPlay. 

Hey guys,

this might become more realistic with the new iOS update.

They notes say, that other map services are now supported on Apple CarPlay !

Yes CarPlay would be the greatest feature! It is supported by more and more cars these days and we'd like to use this feature. Please built that in!