Question

I notice that the ABRP map is missing the UK GeniePoint chargers, they appear on Open Charge Map, how do we get them added as I use a few, but can not plan a route using them.

5 answers to this question

Could you provide me with a link to an example of one? Often this is due to the charger or the stalls at the charger still being marked as "Coming Soon" or "Under Construction".

Jason Thanks for the reply, I have looked on the open chargemap and yes they are marked with a spanner marker, the 2 I was talking about are

40 Black Fan Road OCM-145868

BP Service Station OCM-107783

Richard

2nd location  Ashby Road, Charnwood, Loughborough, LE11 3AP, United Kingdom BP Service Station OCM-107783

On 1/18/2020 at 11:22 AM, RPUDNER said:

Jason Thanks for the reply, I have looked on the open chargemap and yes they are marked with a spanner marker, the 2 I was talking about are

40 Black Fan Road OCM-145868

BP Service Station OCM-107783

That explains it! If the stations are open and ready for use, all you need to do is edit them in OCM to show that, and we'll pick it up as soon as it's approved!

Looks like everything on the Geniepoint network is marked as "Status: Unknown" in Opencharge map. This is because they've been imported from the Department for Transport database rather than being from the network provider. I think this is true for Engenie as well.

There's a large number of rapid chargers in this state in the UK. I can understand these being filtered out, but it does leave some holes in certain areas like Cornwall. Screenshot of OCM with CCS chargers with uknown status highlighted.

Screenshot 2020-02-04 at 01.48.41.png

Edited by PaulS