Feature Request: AndroidAuto

On 5/16/2020 at 1:22 PM, John_Br said:

Contacted Fastned and Ionity already!

Grtz, John

I've also sent the it to the major US networks near me: EA, EVgo, ChargePoint, Blink, & SemaConnrct

Responses from a couple, mostly boilerplate, but at least a direct response and not just ignoring it:

Semaconnect:

Hi,

We appreciate your suggestions and I will pass this over to our IT department.

Thanks,

EVgo:

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting EVgo. We appreciate your suggestion. We will certainly pass this along to the appropriate department for further review. 

If you need further assistance or have any questions, please feel free to contact our call center.

Best, 

• Like 1

I have contacted a ComfortCharge guy in a GoingElectric sub forum. They're building a big HPC network all over Germany at their bigger facilities, which they have a LOT of. This is Deutsche Telekom, master of German telephone and DSL infrastructure, direct ancestor of Deutsche Post. Hope you'll hear from them, I've simply postetd your "Helping ABRP - Charge Networks" and some explanations.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

It was mentioned that it's technically possible to get ABRP running on Android Auto although not really recommended. Still, i was a bit bored and had an old phone so decided to give it a try.

Keep in mind, this is on a 7" screen in a 5 year old car that did not originally have Android Auto enabled. ABRP is being displayed using AA Stream which needs root to do so.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ecg9jQcXsAAW4aL?format=jpg

• Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...