SiGmA_X

Map not loading & strange prices

Question

I logged on to plan a trip today and the ABRP map was gone. It shows the route and all of the charging stations, but no map itself. Troubleshooting included trying a different computer, using a VPN in case something in ABRP was being blocked by my hardware firewall (never a problem before), turned off uBlock Origin, and tried browsers.

Using the "new" ABRP works fine - except I don't know how to set charge limits per waypoint with that, and I can't reorder waypoints if I make mistakes... I find it very clunky (pre-beta UI quality).

Trip link: https://abetterrouteplanner.com/?plan_uuid=5183e148-22c3-4678-a771-c065e8442780

image.thumb.png.7e7d2d79f80da7add6a1bc85a754308e.png

Pricing:

• EVgo prices are no longer showing at all.
  • Electrify America price logic seems to have been changed to use what ABRP thinks they should be based on what the cars actually pull, which makes sense, except EA charges fixed prices, not actual consumption. Hyundai Kona and Ioniq charge in the 60 to low 70 kW range but EA charges as if they pull up to 125kW.

6 answers to this question

Hi! I have the same issue with just a grey map! 

Using Chrome Version 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-Bit) on Win 10. 

No idea, whats the reason. Works without problems on a different Notebook within the same network, same browser version.

Also without problems on my android phone. 

I think I remember a setting "no map mode", but I dont find it anymore. Can´this possibly be an idea?

Edited by Brikettfabrikant

Same issue as @SiGmA_XABRP is broken on Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera on both my desktop and laptop Macs. The issue must be with ABRP.

Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 7.32.58 PM.png

@SiGmA_X@jim0266, and @Brikettfabrikant - I'm not sure why this is still happening for you, we changed the maps over to vector-drawn maps which has largely alleviated the server loading issue which was causing this in the first place.  Perhaps your local browser has gotten latched up on the pre-vector maps, and are unable to load them?

Let's give a try to clearing the stored data for the website and then do a hard refresh (Instructions assume Chrome, should be similar in other browsers).  Note that this will log you out and delete any locally stored plans or settings you don't have associated with your account:

1. Close ABRP's tab
  2. Go to chrome://settings
  3. Privacy and Security > Site Settings > All Sites > View permissions and data stored across sites
  4. Find all entries for A Better Routeplanner (should only be one per version of the site you use - normal, beta, etc) and clear them.
  5. Navigate to https://abetterrouteplanner.com/
  6. Force refresh (ctrl+f5) if needed

Let me know if that works!

@Jason (ABRP) Can you please close this thread? It's a duplicate of another thread, I didn't see it before I posted. It resolved for me by doing a shift-refresh on December 24, and I had two successful trip routings with ABRP on either side of New Years.