SiGmA_X

2019 Ioniq - Electrify America charging inaccuracy

Hi,

I charged at Electrify America stations on a recent trip and the charge time listed by ABRP was substantially lower, making me think the charging curve in ABRP is incorrect. I sadly do not have vehicle data to compare to - I will for my next trip at the end of December - but I can compare between EA and ABRP. Is this a problem others have experienced?

I also had to tweak my mi/kWh setting up a bit (4.70 vs 4.50) to make the arrival %'s match, but I assume that is a driving conditions thing more than anything else - traffic wasn't constant, so while I spent a good amount of the trip at +10MPH of speed limit, there was also a good amount of the trip under the speed limit or in stop and go.

Plan link: https://abetterrouteplanner.com/?plan_uuid=18d85cd2-eff5-4345-9ca2-3ece1ecd4fbe

image.thumb.png.b0ffab4c4b6b4016d701f542ee310327.png

Spreadsheet of actuals vs ABRP Time:

image.png.2ae801b2bba9dc2d60eed9459dca31ca.png