Sign in to follow this  
Ali

Crossing the mediterranean

Description: If start a route from Morocco to Spain, there will be errors when crossing the sea. for some reason the planner will jump directly to destination.
Link to Plan: https://abetterrouteplanner.com/?plan_uuid=356da034-3184-4220-a44b-ff345c643d9c
Replication Steps:
  1. Set start Tangiers Morocco
  2. Set destination as Estepona Spain , or Barbate Spain
  3. Car is Zoe Q210
  4. If I put a city further inside Spain, for example Madrid, I get a no workable plan found
  5. But I have a starting point Algeciras in Spain, which is the nearest spanish city to Morocco, no error will happen and the software is able to route.
  6. I guess there is an issue with the boat crossing.
Remember, the more detail you can provide in your bug report, the faster we can fix it!

Probably the same bug? I tried Madrid -> Tangiers , no problem , I tried Tangiers -> Madrid I get No workable plan found. I even tried Tesla model 3 Long range, just in case same problem.