Jump to content

digitalw0lf

Members
  • Content Count

    12
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. My guess is for long trips that involve overnight stops. People could look for places that have a 240v plugin available if they have a portable L2 charger vs people needing to only look for 120v plugins if they just have a portable L1 charger.
  2. This may be a two birds with one stone idea. I've noticed that, when ABRP uses defaults, they tend not to be too far off, and can somewhat be compensated for by setting a reference speed above 100%. But, the issue there is that it uses that percentage along the whole route, which can incorrectly modify some speeds. For example, I usually drive about 5mph over the speed limit. So, I want it to plan for me doing 75mph in a 70mph zone. So I feed in 107% for the reference speed. That's fine for 70mph zones, but in slower zones, like a 45mph zone, 107% will underestimate the speed. Maybe have some option to have a flat amount added to speeds instead of a percentage. That way, it would add 5mph whether the base speed were 70mph or 40mph. And I know there are people who will drive 10mph over the limit (or worse), so the difference using the percentage would be greater. I know it can be just a 2-3mph difference, but similar to what you said in your OP, a small difference can add up to the difference between making it and making an unplanned stop. Perhaps a combination of updating the defaults and allowing a fixed over the limit (or even under the limit) adjustment instead of, or in addition to, the percentage adjustment that's currently allowed.
  3. Just as an update, after I did a cache clear, the app has been working for me with no issues.
  4. @edwinth There is a conversation going on in the thread I originally started about live data not showing up (https://forum.abetterrouteplanner.com/topic/644-live-data-not-showing-up/). One of the ABRP devs, Jason, replied in there that he had been working on a better interaction between the front and back end and that there has been some kind of unforeseen interaction.
  5. It did work for me yesterday afternoon, and based on the time this reply was posted, the revert happened after I used it. This morning, it did not work for me again. Would the revert have reset the keys? If so, I'll clear my cache again and hopefully everything is straightened out. Otherwise, the revert did not appear to correct the problem.
  6. That is not normal. That is something that seems to have started recently. I've been using ABRP with no issues for months, but right now, I cannot get live data for more than 1 trip. It worked for me yesterday (after clearing the cache on my browser on my phone), but this morning, it did not work again. I think it is changing the key for me as well, but my browser has the old one cached, so I don't see the new one until I clear the cache. This has been mentioned in a couple of other threads, and it is happening to people using both Torque and EVNotify.
  7. I'm have a very similar issue with Torque. I have a Bolt EV, so I can't use EV Notify, but with Torque, I'll get it set up to view live data. I'll sometimes get live data for 1 trip (but that doesn't always work), but the next time I try to use it, no live data shows up. I can get it to work for another trip by clearing the cache on Chrome, but that causes it to regenerate the user ID to put in to Torque, so I have to go through that set up again. This has only recently been an issue.
  8. Once I changed the upload link back to the bolt link, live data started working. However, now it only seems to work once. I'll get it set up and have it work for 1 trip. But, the next trip I try to use it, the live data doesn't show up. I double check that the ID I have in Torque is the same as what I see in the setup dialog, and it always matches what it should be. And I know Torque is getting the data, because I put a floating widget up over the browser window and see the data changing. The only way I can get it to show up again is to clear the cache in Chrome, but that causes it to generate a new ID to use in Torque, so I have to reconfigure it. Is anyone else experiencing anything like this? I've gone so far as to turn off data syncing for the browser, just in case somehow my settings from my desktop Chrome were overwriting information on my mobile Chrome, but that hasn't helped. I'd had this happen once before, but I only had to clear the cache one time, and I was fine for months after that. Now, I have to do it daily.
  9. I feel your pain. I'm planning a long trip in September, which is why I want it working.
  10. Until recently, I was able to get live data on the map from my Bolt. I've updated my settings in Torque, and have it pointed to http://api.iternio.com/1/tlm/ampera60, which is what the setup says to use, to upload the data. It used to actually have bolt in the URL, but now it's ampera. When I was looking at the live data this morning, the only information coming through was my speed. I know I have the correct PIDs because I can see all of the information in Torque. Is the endpoint correct?
  11. You can set the start time by selecting the gear next to the location. It will then show arrival and departure times for your stops along the way when you plan the route.
  12. Hey @Jason (ABRP), if you're still considering an Android app, I'd be willing to assist. I've done some Android development, and would be happy to help on this. As a new EV owner considering a long road trip in September, having a native solution would be awesome.

Contact Us

Bo - Lead Developer and Tesla owner: bo@abetterrouteplanner.com

Jason - New Car Models, Developer and Bolt owner : jason@abetterrouteplanner.com

Idreams - Forums Administrator, Forums Developer and Tesla owner : idreams@abetterrouteplanner.com

×
×
  • Create New...