Jump to content

chuq

Members
  • Content Count

    24
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

chuq last won the day on October 18

chuq had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

3 Neutral
  1. Hi RQP, I have had a similar issue where the length of the ferry is taken into consideration as a driving leg. Example, Ferry from Devonport to Melbourne, in Australia. Route is 440 km. Trying to do a route in a Tesla Model 3 LR works, only showing 1% of the battery being used. The same route in a 24 kWh Leaf doesn't, despite the fact the Leaf would only need to travel a couple of kilometres on land at each side. https://abetterrouteplanner.com/?plan_uuid=41f5b96f-3443-4a10-8f6b-5f0eacb6c499 In my case (East Devonport is on an island) it doesn't offer a route. In your case, it takes the land-based route instead. This is a known issue - I reported it to ABRP some time ago.
  2. Hi Grim, someone noticed this on another forum and it turned out there was an issue with OpenStreetMap in that location causing routing issues. Someone has fixed it up now, but it will take at least a day, maybe a few days, for the routing engine to catch up to the changes. Give it a retry in a few more days.
  3. When you click on the charger you get this : Showing that the source of the charger is NREL.gov. The link takes you here, where you can provide them with the correct information: https://developer.nrel.gov/contact/
  4. I just had a look on ABRP and there is no supercharger appearing in that location. There's nothing on either Plugshare or supercharge.info either. It could have been removed in the few days between you making this post and me replying?
  5. Hi @Bo (ABRP) - forgot to tag you before - any chance of this change being implemented?
  6. Hi Paul, I just zoomed in really close, found an AC charge point (there was one just south labelled "Ecotricity - Travelodge") and clicked "Add this charger as waypoint". As to why it didn't try to route through it, I'm not sure. The 3.5 kW refers to the charger in the car. I think for the i3 that you selected it would be 7 kW or 11 kW. Still, that shouldn't affect the routing!
  7. I wondered why the charge times were so long, I thought it was a bug... it didn't occur to me that the "theoretical" 50 kW station I was attempting to charge from was giving me the time for 3.3 kW 😄 I use this feature for testing to see where the best places for future DC fast chargers would be. I agree, seems like a good request.
  8. I can confirm that all supercharger sites in Australia & NZ are at least partially CCS converted (100% of sites, and about 88% of stalls at last count). There are at least one under-construction site, which currently has no CCS stalls; however this site isn't open yet. I would be very surprised if it opened without conversion occurring. Spreadsheet where this has been tracked: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wTtPb02vWhi8RW_4VtsFyY34CWUoFzjPv-YXrZaJ9l4/edit#gid=0
  9. Hi Bo, I just wanted to say thanks for doing this - I've been updating the spreadsheet as new chargers come online and it's been working really well! A comments and a request: I'm planning on reusing columns J-M for other things. Don't worry, I won't shift/rename other columns! Is it possible for you to only import the rows which have "Operational" in column A? At the moment I have two separate sheets in the workbook, "Data" for Operational, and Coming soon" for In progress or Speculation. Both sheets have the same layout and I'd like to put all on the same sheet, but have ABRP only import the "Operational" ones!
  10. Thanks @Bo (ABRP) - that is brilliant! The only issue I can see so far is that some of the chargers already exist (from OCM) and so naming consistency is a bit off. I'm guessing existing stations take priority? If I update columns in the spreadsheet, will it overwrite? Which columns are you using for connector info? J-M or N-Y? I provided both because I wasn't sure which was best for you, but they provide the same info in two different formats. I can remove the unused columns.
  11. Hi @Jason (ABRP) - any further updates on whether ABRP can make use of this data?
  12. Good idea - similar to my suggestion here!
  13. Thanks Jason, I've created a Google Sheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A6jrzPsrrUyWzEQ4HVpoaHK85cK3un0auG1b5Gc85NA/edit?usp=sharing Note that there is a second tab "notes", which contains some general background info. Specifically I've provided the plug data in two formats: Columns J-M and N-Y. Please let me know which of these formats works best for you (or something else entirely). Also if there are any more fields that you need. I'm also sharing this spreadsheet link with a few EV community groups for their comments, as noted on the "notes" page.
  14. More information that may be helpful - see this route: https://abetterrouteplanner.com/?plan_uuid=83140118-fd1f-4a4f-924d-1820eb020e28 (Launceston, Tas, to Richmond, Vic) - basically the same as before but with another ~100 km of driving first. Note that the routing engine is happy for the route to be completed with an 85D boarding the ferry with 65% (despite this giving it less remaining range than a 75D at 100%, which fails - in both this example and the previous example). I'm not sure what this means but it might help to work out what the issue is!
  15. Update - I notice that the distance is displayed correctly now - 8 km, 436 km, 8 km (rather than 8 km, 436 km, -428 km). I'm not sure if something was updated, or if I did something different on my end. Everything else is the same though!

Contact Us

Bo - Lead Developer and Tesla owner: bo@abetterrouteplanner.com

Jason - New Car Models, Developer and Bolt owner : jason@abetterrouteplanner.com

Idreams - Forums Administrator, Forums Developer and Tesla owner : idreams@abetterrouteplanner.com

×
×
  • Create New...