At ABRP, we work a little bit like a certain EV manufacturer - we release new features and upgrade any time, without much announcement. (Sometimes we break things, too.) However, sometimes it is good to make an announcement of all the things which have happened so that nobody misses the new goodies. Therefore; ABRP 3.7!
- Next Charger: Press this nifty little button, and you will be given up to five alternatives for your next charger, including how much time each choice will add to your trip. Perfect if you feel like skipping a certain charger, or if conditions change. Or you really need to go to the bathroom.
- New telemetry/OBD framework: We have updated our way of collecting real-time data for supported car models (which are not always-connected and have an open API like the Teslas). If you want to have real-time car SoC % in ABRP, click Settings->More Settings->Setup to get a guide on how to do.
- Updated maps: We have updated the maps and changed maps provider. We think they look even better, but let us know if there is anything we can do to further improve. We can definitively change the way they look.
- New car models: All the new 2019 Teslas are in, including the longerrrr range Model S and X. But also Audi E-tron Sportback, Volkswagen I.D. and many more.
and also don't miss that
- ABRP plans more than 3 times faster than before in release ABRP 3.6!